Nominations for Lord Mayor's Business Awards extended by a week
The deadline for nominations for Lord Mayor’s Business Awards has now been extended until the 3rd of August – giving more Brisbane businesses the opportunity to be involved in this prestigious event.
Now in its seventh successive year the LMBA celebrates the achievements and exceptional contributions of businesses and individuals to Brisbane, Australia’s new world city.
Brisbane businesses wishing to nominate for the awards must have their entries in by the extended deadline of Friday 3 August at 5.00pm. To nominate, visit www.lmba.com.au.
Lord Mayor Graham Quirk together with Brisbane Marketing will host the seventh annual Lord Mayor’s Business Awards (LMBA) and Gala Dinner on October 31st at the Brisbane Convention & Exhibition Centre.
Nominations are sought for the following award categories:
- Australia TradeCoast Award for Business Growth
- Channel 7 Award for Business Person of the Year
- Energex Award for Sustainability in Business
- Award for Business Innovation
- Award for New Investment
- Nova 106.9 Award for Business Creativity
- Brisbane City Council Award for Corporate Citizenship
- Award for Employer of Choice
- Award for Young Business Person of the Year
- Optus Business Platinum Award
Brisbane business owners can also now purchase individual tickets or tables to attend the awards dinner.
Visit www.lmba.com.au or contact Brisbane Marketing on 07 3006 6200 for more information.