Brisbane Marketing is the driving force behind Brisbane’s growing reputation as a progressive and globally competitive city. Our team is made up of a group of talented and passionate individuals with expertise extending across CBD retail, conventions, export, investment attraction, leisure tourism, major events and study.
This multi-faceted personality makes Brisbane Marketing one of the city’s most exciting workplaces, and through our close stakeholder relationships our employees gain a valuable insight into both the day-to-day work and major strategies of all levels of government and business in Brisbane. We take great pride in both representing and giving back to the city. From managing Christmas in the Queen Street Mall to helping a multi-national company establish a new office in Brisbane – the work we do at Brisbane Marketing delivers sustainable social and economic benefits to local residents and business.
Working with Brisbane Marketing
Brisbane Marketing is a wholly-owned subsidiary of Brisbane City Council and we aspire to be recognised as one of the world’s best multi-disciplined, city-based economic development agencies. We are:
• The lead agency promoting the Queen Street Mall and central business district.
• The Convention Bureau for Brisbane.
• The official export development agency for Brisbane.
• The official inward investment agency for Brisbane.
• The major events agency for Brisbane.
• The regional tourism organisation for Brisbane, Logan, Ipswich, Scenic Rim, Lockyer Valley, Moreton Bay, Redlands and Somerset.
• The official agency responsible for profiling Brisbane as a study destination.